ArtMuse67

Musings about the importance and impact of art and art education in the 21st century.

Musings about the importance of art and art education

Some New Photo's of my art room...a work in progress

♠ Posted by ArtMuse at 2:50 PM






Yes, I also did a jungle theme for my room this year, although, outside of my bulletin boards it doesn't look very jungle like. Some other themes I thought of for next year include, outer space, ('stellar students', 'out of this world artists', etc.) and an under the sea theme, and of course there's always a traditional 'artsy' theme that can be fallen back on. But anyways, I cant let myself think to much about next year when I've only completed the first week of this year!
Here are some pictures of my classroom bulletin boards, I only have two, but I'm working on getting some more in-class display space to hang student work and some art prints.

1 comments:

Your jungle theme is a great idea for your art room. I can't say that I have had a theme going in my classroom, but I love seeing your ideas about it. Our librarian has a jungle theme for the LMC and it is showing off all the new books for this year!