Saturday, October 30, 2010

Thanks everyone!



I received a blog award from Teacherssalaryinfo.com listing my blog as one of the best in the Northeast Region. Yay!! Thanks to everyone who thought my info was so noteworthy.

I also got a 'Versatile blogger' award from Kathy who writes two wonderfully creative blogs which are:

Cottage Garden Quilter
Gallery 2404


Here are 7 things about me:
1. I love dogs, which is why I have 3 of them!
2. Cupcakes are my absolute favorite dessert
3. My favorite season is fall.
4. My next big goal is to learn how to ride a motorcycle (yikes!)
5. I prefer tea over coffee
6. I'm Italian but I don't like any Italian desserts
7. I'm left handed :)

Here are 15 great blogs you really should see:

1. Art Project For Kids This site has an unending amount of interesting and useful art lesson ideas. And who I got my Frank Stella 2nd grade lesson idea from! :)
2. Ms. Picasso's Art Room I'm always inspired by the images she posts of her room and of all the wonderful lessons she does!
3. Art with Mr. E Phenomenally creative art lessons and inspiring bulletin board ideas!
4. Urban Sketchers A great blog of sketches done by artists all over the world. The epitome of global art sharing!
5. Tishalou A great blog, and I love the design of it!
6. Deep Space Sparkle A fantastic amount of artistic ideas.
7. Art For Small Hands Great lesson descriptions and ideas
8. Two Dresses Studio Awesome altered book art/collage-great place to find inspiration.
9. Eric Carle's Blog Who doesn't love Eric Carle?
10. I.N.K. (Interesting Nonfiction for Kids)
11. Kuntstraum I believe its in German but it still has great ideas!
12. Ms. Malones Art Room Cute blog and she does such great bulletin boards!
13. Keeping the Mistakes
14. Paint and Paper
15. Learning Parade



The conditions of this award are that all recipients must:


1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award


2. Write 7 things about yourself


3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic


4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked to let them know about the award

1 comment:

Phyl said...

Congratulations! I'm left-handed too. That would be a interesting thing to find out- how many of us art teachers and artsy people are also lefties? LEFT ON!!!