ArtMuse67

Musings about the importance and impact of art and art education in the 21st century.

Musings about the importance of art and art education

Prezi Presentation on Ed Emberley's Picture Pie

♠ Posted by ArtMuse in at 10:10 AM
My next project is for my 4th grade, its a math/art lesson to help them warm up for fractions in their general ed classes. It's based on the book Picture Pie by Ed Emberley. I did this lesson last year with my 4th graders and found that they really enjoyed the lesson. Now, a little while back I posted a link for 'Prezi' a modified sort-of powerpoint. Today I used some of the info for this lessons intro to make one, here it is:

1 comments:

Great Resource. I just love Prezi and need to get more accustomed to using it. The kids will love this- great math connection!

Jessica Balsley