Saturday, December 4, 2010

Bulletin Boards



Both the bulletin boards I posted here of of lessons that I've previously posted about. the first one is the Miro bulletin board in my schools front lobby. The second is from my 'going green' post and is of kindergartner's recycled trees. For both bulletin boards I had black paper up, but instead of taking the paper down completely (sigh) I re-used them. Heaven knows how much of a pain putting up and taking down paper is! I used white polka-dots on the tree board, to give it some contrast against the color of the students projects, and I added large light blue stripes to the front lobby board. Two boards down for this month and 1 to go!





1 comment:

Paper Pear said...

Hi there! Glad you found my blog! i really love these recycled trees! Looking forward to following your blog! :)