Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fainting Goats-totally not education related but hilarious

Like many things in my life, my sense of humor is pretty random, I was talking to a friend of mine and the subject of fainting came up. My friend referenced goats fainting to the discussion and after he mentioned it, I just had to see it for myself. Well, here they are: they're calling 'myotonic' or 'stiff-legged' goats and they're totally hysterical! They remind me of what happens to my shih-tzu when I try to put doggie clothes on her~ :)

1 comment:

youtube contributor said...

Hello. I was just on your blog and noticed that you are really into creative art.

In a few days I'm releasing something you will really enjoy. Read this link please http://storytimeforme.com/teachers. Our first book is about Earth Day which is right around the corner. Kids will be able to illustrate and/or complete the book (depending on their level) on a book all about Earth Day with them being the star of the book. There is no cost for this as well.

Kindly confirm you received this and let me know if you are able to add to your resource page of links and/or perhaps post about our site to your readers after you review the book and of course like it.

Best,
Andrew Gitt
Story Time For Me
andrew@storytimeforme.com