Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pinterest is great because...

Pinterest is great because it lets you pin the ideas you may spontaneously have about things but don't quite have the time to record them somewhere.  For all of us visual learners this is an especially good tool because all we need is a picture to jog our memories.  I had read a post on Art with Mr. E. where he started a pin board of books he's used in his art room and I thought to myself  "what a great idea! Why didn't I think of that?"  Now instead of keeping a list of books typed on a Word document, I have my pin board.  If you have time check it out...I've been searching around a few other books in art education boards and have posted a few books that look really interesting.  Children's books are so inspiring and what better a way to integrate art into English language arts than by using some great  'artsy' books?
Pinterest Site:

http://pinterest.com/tarabelle67/books-in-art-education/

1 comment:

Mrs. C said...

Love Pinterest! I have many boards dedicated to art education. go to my blog
rainbowskiesanddragonflies.blogspot.com
and click on follow me on Pinterest to see what i have collected! It's addicting, isn't it?!?!