Monday, April 15, 2013

I got a rug!

3  years in the making...I've finally gotten my rug.  I've been asking for a while and everyone I mention the idea to has said "a rug in the art room? No way...it would get destroyed in a week!" Well it's been 9 school days and still no sign of destruction, lol.  However, it is next to the sinks so I do keep a hawks eye on my kids when they wash their hands.  Finally no more saying "okay everyone move in and move up, we're too spread out."  Now I just say "everyone, sit in a square" and voila, a neatly arranged class! Ah, its the little things that mean the most!! :)

3 comments:

J.ham said...

Rugs are awesome! I have one in my room. I like yours, where did you get it from??

Joe said...

That's a seriously cool rug! : )

ArtMuse said...

Thanks...I'm not sure what manufacturer my school ordered the rug from. It's the standard rug everyone gets in their classroom.