Saturday, September 18, 2010

Some New Photo's of my art room...a work in progress







Yes, I also did a jungle theme for my room this year, although, outside of my bulletin boards it doesn't look very jungle like. Some other themes I thought of for next year include, outer space, ('stellar students', 'out of this world artists', etc.) and an under the sea theme, and of course there's always a traditional 'artsy' theme that can be fallen back on. But anyways, I cant let myself think to much about next year when I've only completed the first week of this year!
Here are some pictures of my classroom bulletin boards, I only have two, but I'm working on getting some more in-class display space to hang student work and some art prints.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Your jungle theme is a great idea for your art room. I can't say that I have had a theme going in my classroom, but I love seeing your ideas about it. Our librarian has a jungle theme for the LMC and it is showing off all the new books for this year!